One of the greatest paintball guns on earth just got a full upgrade. The main upgrades and features include a newly milled body and frame, reduced weight, increased air efficiency and a full overhaul of the Luxe bolt engine.
Detailed Features of the DLX Luxe Ice Include:
- A fully redesigned bolt system which effectively reduces the guns pressure by 40psi. This means the gun will be softer than ever on brittle paint as well as more efficient than imaginable.
- Increased Air Efficiency by roughly 20%. Previous model 2.0 Luxe guns were getting roughly 1200-1300 shots off a cold 68/4500 air fill. That means the Luxe Ice paintball gun should be approaching 1500 shots per fill off of the same air tank.
- A new internal design allows for smoother than imaginable operation of the gun. This new technology will reduce wear and tear on the gun as well as keep your o-rings and seals in tip top shape.
- An all new regulator design makes maintenance a breeze. Now all you need is one single allen key to accomplish all of the maintenance for the entire reg.
- The Luxe Ice has an all new profile and has shed some ounces. This lighter weight model feels great in your hands while still keeping with its previous modles amazing erganomics.
- An all new low profile ASA has been re-desgined to be problem free and extremely easy to maintain.
- The electronics also got an overhaul on the new luxe. Updated connectors are all updated making it very easy to connect or disconnect any of the plugs on the board. The new connectors make it nearly impossible to mess up a connection.
- Out with the old and in with the new! New milling of the entire body and frame made an already sleek gun even nicer. Amazing contours and design streamlined the look of the gun and give it an amazing look to match its performance.